Translate

Experience of a Rainy Season - Essay In English

The Experience of a rainy season                                

Person holding Umbrella in Rain

                          It was 3rd of June and I was tired of summer hotness. The flow of swet on my body was the proof. I Hoped it would rain and showers of rain would cool the anger of summer. But, Rain could not able to come. and then suddenly, the sun ray's began to disappear. The Sun was hiding himself behind the clouds. The colour of the Clouds changed to grayish colour. and a little glimpse of happiness was seen in everyone's face in my house. we began to remember the merciless conditions of hot summer days which are soon going to end. I was very happy. Suddenly, it starts showering and I was in the the seventh sky of Heaven.The smell of soil spread everywhere. The moment when rain was dripping, I was in the glory of happiness. The rain has started and I went on Balcony to enjoy the moment. My Academic year was soon to start. I was waiting to go to school along with umbrella and Raincoat.                                                                                                                 


                     The day came when my school opened. I was very happy. my school started in morning 7'o clock. That day I waked up on      5'o clock. I was dreaming of rain in my sleep. I was prepared to go to school and enjoy the moment. It was drizzling outside. so, I took help of umbrella and began to go to school. It was like a dream where everywhere was drizzling and I was in between this drizzling. 

                     After about a month when rain has started, It started raining very heavily almost everyday. I was again Bored of Rainy days. But, there was still little happiness when we get holiday to school due to heavy rains. But, we won't get to roam outside and play with my friends. A good thing about rainy days is that it spread greenery everywhere.Sometimes, we get to see Rainbow in the sky.The rivers and water bodies are full of water. It is very beautiful scenery when waterfall has much water and is falling from mountain top to Bottom. I love Rainy trips where I get to see various natural elements. It brings fresh and cool air and that is why, I love Rainy Season the most. 
                        
                      follow Essey-2-fun Infoking Forum        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information on Natural Disasters - Techking Forum's

Information on Natural Disasters natural disasters- essey-2-fun                                               Natural disasters are naturall...